The dresser/chest end can be positioned on either end of the loft and offers tremendous storage capabilities. Shelves are integrated above the dresser for more organization. Customers can choose between a desk, full lower bed or simply leaving the space under the loft open. Whether you are looking for a great office for your child, more floor space, or simply more storage, the Highlands Loft is versatile and ready to assist.
- - Avlso aailable as a Twin Loft: The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end and can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the loft.
- - Desk Top Option: The loft has the option of adding a desk top
- - Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this loft mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- - The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- - This loft meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- - Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood of espresso finish and enhanced by the DURA-BrushTM finishing process.