Stone & Leigh Furniture (Stanley)
Like most manufacturing companies started in the early part of the 20th century, Stanley was founded on humble beginnings as the Industrial Revolution swept through the South and workers moved from farm to factory. With them, they brought the skills, work ethic and craftsmanship requisite to building a company that places integrity above all else. Stanley Furniture was founded in 1924 by Thomas B. Stanley, a farmer-turned-industrialist, who later became Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia. In 1957, as Governor, he hosted Queen Elizabeth at his home on Her Royal Visit celebrating the 350th anniversary of the founding of Jamestown, the first successful English settlement on the mainland of North America.
Stone & Leigh one day flash sale!
- Chelsea Square Collection (French Toast)
- Chelsea Square Collection (Raisin)
- Clementine Court Collection (Frosting)
- Clementine Court Collection (Spoon)
- Driftwood Park Collection (Sunflower Seed)
- Driftwood Park Collection (Vanilla Oak)
- Smiling Hill Collection (Licorice)
- Smiling Hill Collection (Marshmallow)
- Teaberry Lane Collection (Stardust)
- Teaberry Lane Collection (Midnight Cherry)