Cart is empty
- In creating the Angela youth and teen bedroom collection, our designers found inspiration in the casual and comfortable feel of Bombe styled furniture. Made popular during the French Regency period, the Bombe design was a departure from the ornate designs of King Louis XIV ‘s Versailles. In French, the word Bombe means bulging or curving outward. It is this shape, that gives the Angela cases and beds a fun sense of movement and timelessness. Accented with a hand carved harlequin pattern and embellished at the point of each diamond with a small satin nickel finished bead the Angela collection is the perfect blend between yesterday’s comfortable classic and the modern influence of todays updated designs. To further appeal to the sophistications of today’s daughters and their mothers, gone are the traditional Queen Anne legs, and in their place are chic turned legs. This combined with updated circular bail pulls give Angela a clean fresh causal look of today. As always our goal is to design furniture that creates a unique and exciting environment for kids and teens that is expertly crafted to withstand the test of time in both durability and design.
- Artisan crafted moldings and arches create a stately headboard that is as impressive as it is appealing. The low-profile footbaord is the perfect complement to the headboard and truly unifes the collection setting the standard for the complimentary case pieces. Accented with a hand carved harlequin pattern and embellished at the point of each diamond with a small satin nickel finished bead, the Panel Bed is the perfect blend between yesterday's comfortable classic and the modern influence of today's updated designs.
- Hand crafted using Eastern US Poplar and birch veneers over engineered wood, this collection is available in an understated opal grey finish.
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.